Located in Garland, TX
MIG-Welder needed immediately for a great company in the Garland, TX area!!
1st shift: MON-FRI 5:30 AM-3:30 PM ($16.00 p/h)
Responsibilities for MIG-Welder:
- Perform welding of metal objects using a gas torch or arc welder, using one of the following processes: Metal Inert Gas welding (MIG)
- Reconstruct damaged articles of various metals and alloys.
- Use hand tools, fixtures, jigs, and clamps for small welding jobs.
- Cut metal using a torch and following diagrams or sketches.
- Weld/fuse different metals to withstand great strength demands while avoiding distortion.
- Regulate equipment as necessary for the work performed.
Qualifications for MIG-Welder:
- Must have MIG welding experience
- Must possess HG/GED
- Must be available for last-minute OT on Saturday's
- Employment is contingent upon completion of a background check and drug test
Must have great attendance and service
For immediate consideration, apply online at www.ExpressPros.com submit your application to the Garland office.
Then call or text us at 972-681-1609!
Please submit resumes to Jobs.GarlandTX@ExpressPros.com
Benefits for working with Express:
We are an E-Verify company
It is our goal to find you long term work through the temp-to-hire process. Express has helped five million people find work over the last 30 years. We are the #1 staffing franchise and our 600 locations are focused on putting the next million people to work.
Express Office: Garland
911 Main Street
Garland, TX 75040