Customer Service Representative - Call Center
Located in Seattle, WA
Salary: $16.00 - 16.75/hr DOE
A Renton company is in growth-mode and are looking for a new member to join their customer service team. Our client is looking for someone that loves providing exceptional customer service as our customer satisfaction is one of our founding values. The ideal candidate can work fast and likes being part of a team, willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in when needed to enhance the customer service experience.
In this role you will be focused on handling inbound customer contacts and process all customer related requests; identifying issues and resolving them to customers satisfaction. You will enter customer orders, catalog requests and other information into computer systems.
- Be available for and answer inbound telephone calls from customers and other external contacts.
- Handle inbound contacts via telephone, e-mail, mail or downloaded from the internet and process associated work.
- Process customer orders, catalog requests and all other customer service inquiries as requested by internal and external contacts.
- Handle customer service-related projects and/or tasks as assigned by supervisors, which include:
- Returns processing
- Order and invoice proofing
- Order cancellations and refunds
- Credit card processing
- Web order processing
- Customer correspondence
- Custom order coordination
- General office duties
- Participate in ongoing training, process improvement discussions and meetings as requested by supervisors.
- Provide coaching and support to peers as requested by supervisors.
- Other duties will be assigned as needed.
- High school diploma and some college education or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a customer service environment preferred.
- Experience working on computers; preference for those with Windows experience.
- Skills in problem-solving, written and verbal communication.
- Fluency in writing and speaking the English language.
- Strong communications skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit;
- Able to sit and work at desk and operate a computer for several hours at a time
- Use hands and fingers to use computer
- Reach up, across, or down to retrieve resources
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk
- The employee is occasionally required to move or lift up to 10 pounds
- Specific hearing abilities required by this job include the hearing voices through telephone handsets or headsets and through general face to face conversation
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to read information on a computer screen or on a printed page
Four Ways To Apply:
About Express Employment Professionals:
There are plenty of job opportunities in Seattle but trying to hunt down that perfect position in your preferred industry and with a company that looks out for their employees can be tough. No one understands the stress of looking for work more than we do, which is why we are here to help make the process simple. Our focus is to make finding work in Seattle as easy as possible for you, the Job Seeker. We hire for a variety of assignment options, including one-day, temporary, evaluation, and direct/professional placements. Whether you are looking for a secondary job to supplement your existing income or the job that will turn into a lifelong career, Express Seattle will go above and beyond to assure you reach your goals and gain the employment you are after!
Express Office: Seattle
2401 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121