Located in Bremerton, WA
Practice managers are responsible for the daily operations of a medical office, from managing staff to handling patient interactions to reviewing finances. Duties include assisting with the onboarding process of new hires, providing training for staff, ensuring legal obligations are met at all times and handling patient complaints and concerns effectively. Beyond a strong understanding of administrative healthcare systems, successful practice managers also possess excellent customer service, strong leadership, and organizational skills.
· Manage and oversee the business affairs of healthcare practice
· Review and understand financial data
· Review and implement insurance contracts
· Supervise and oversee the overall staff performance
· Screen and interview candidates for job openings
· Provide training and educational material for staff
· Ensure legal obligations are met at all times
· 3-5 years of proven experience working in a managerial position in a clinical or medical setting
· Strong understanding of healthcare administration and management
· Familiar with administrative software for healthcare systems
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong leadership and organizational skills
· Excellent customer service with a client focus
· Able to sit, stand and move around for long hours at a time
Salary - $75,000 – $80,000
Ways To Apply:
- Send your resume to Jobs.BremertonWA@ExpressPros.com
- Complete an online application on our website: www.expresspros.com/apply
- Call our office at (360) 479-4756
- Visit our office at 4545 Auto Center Way Bremerton, WA 98312
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312