Located in Lampasas, TX
Local Lampasas company is looking to hire a Maintenance Assembler. The Maintenance Assembler is responsible for the safe and timely disassembling of production equipment, ensuring that all equipment is intact (i.e: “o” rings, gaskets, nuts & bolts).
- Must have basic mechanical knowledge.
- Must be able to disassemble equipment in a timely manner to prepare for sanitation.
- Must be able to re-assemble all equipment with minimal supervision or assistance.
- Ability to detect any abnormal conditions (.ie: “o”rings, worn equipment, bearings or any bad moving parts and ability to perform preventive maintenance.
- Ability to make minor repairs on equipment on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to lift and move equipment around to areas where needed.
- Ability to have all equipment re-assembled and ready by 6:00 a.m. for production start-up.
- Must keep good attendance.
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned by Lead or Supervisor.
- Repair and mechanical repair shop environment; exposure to fumes, odors, gasoline, solvents, cleaners, oils, and other related liquids; exposure to all weather when conducting field repairs, work on slippery or uneven surface; environment involves noise and work with moving objects and vehicles.
- Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time; moderate and heavy lifting and carrying which includes the ability to lift up to eighty pounds; adequate vision and hearing required; pulling, reaching, bending, climbing, and kneeling; use of fingers, both hands, and both legs required; must be able to operate assigned vehicle.
- Maintain mental capacity that permits making sound judgments regarding work and have regular attendance.
Express Office: Temple
200 West Calhoun Avenue
Temple, TX 76501