Located in Fredericksburg, VA
Express is seeking recycling sorters for a reputable Vinyl company located in Fredericksburg VA. You will train from 6am – 2pm but ultimately working 2pm – 10pm shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.50 to $12.50 /hour
Sort incoming vinyl scrap to be processed through grinding to recycle and use in the daily production.
Duties and responsibilities
Sort scrap vinyl prior to placing on conveyor belt for processing
* Call out compromised or contaminated vinyl prior to entering the grinders
* Keep work area clear of debris at all times
* Communicate professionally with coworkers and keep Supervisor aware of any safety concerns
* Abide and adhere to all company policies and procedures
* Participate in trainings and comply with safety regulations.
Education-High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred but not required
* Able to work with others in a professional manner
* Able to take directives given by the Floor Supervisor and work in a safe and organized fashion
This job requires the daily use of Proper PPE (personal protective equipment) to protect eyes and hearing. This is a dusty environment and use of voluntary respirators is allowed and provided. Employee must be able to work in different weather conditions that is predicted at the facility for that day of business
This job requires standing on a platform for 2 to 8 hours a day. This duty also requires constant motion of both hands and arms for that time period to sort, call out or remove debris from the incoming scrap vinyl. The employee must frequently lift more than 10 pounds for a short period of time.
Responsibilities: would be sorting incoming vinyl recycling material for contaminates. Must be able to stand at 8-10 hours a day. Candidates will need to pass back ground and drug screen.
Express Office: Stafford
233 Garrisonville Road
Suite 102 1/2 and 103
Stafford, VA 22554