Located in Roseburg, OR
Salary: $15.00+/HR (DOE)
Currently seeking a candidate as a Finisher for a local manufacturing business; previous experience is highly recommended. This individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and have the knowledge to successfully implement skills needed for the position.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Disassembles article, masks areas adjacent to areas being finished, or removes accessories such as knobs and hinges to prepare article for finishing.
- Removes old finish from surfaces and removes excess solvent.
- Applies plastic putty, wood putty, or lacquer stick to surface to fill nicks, depressions, holes, and cracks.
- Smooths and sands surface for finishing.
- Selects finish ingredients and mixes them by hand or machine to obtain specified color or shade or to match existing finish.
- Brushes or sprays successive coats of stain, varnish, shellac, lacquer, or paint on work piece.
- Grains wood or paints wood trim and polishes and waxes finished surfaces.
- Restores wood to natural color.
High school education or equivalent.
Full Time and Long-Term Opportunities Available
Day Shift and Monday – Friday
Express Office: Roseburg
741 Northeast Garden Valley Boulevard
Roseburg, OR 97470