1st Shift Assembly Worker
Located in East Lansing, MI
Assembly Worker Job Description
This job is from Monday to Friday with 8 hour days plus overtime available after 4PM. Our Company’s production crews are the backbone of our company and the successful person in this role will be personable, energetic, yet organized and methodical in their work and attention to detail. Individuals will interface with all facets of the production life cycle of the product. If you have a passion for environment food and chocolate then this is the job for you! If interested reply to this posting Job Responsibilities
- Assembling filters and packaging them.
- Lift and unload production boxes, both by hand, and safely relocate them elsewhere in the warehouse or prepare them for transport.
- Facilitate and maintain a safe work environment and a trained workforce, committed to the best practices in the industry.
- Perform quality inspections of materials, ensuring that the delivery is completed as requested and that the order meets company and industry standards.
- Keep the production room organized and tidy and implement general housekeeping practices to maintain workplace cleanliness.
- Understand the basics of the assembly, packaging, and quality assurance, equipment upkeep, and facility maintenance.
Assembly Worker Job Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in assembly line work
- Work on feet for 8 hour shifts
- Able to do repetitive work.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., stand/walk continuously and perform physical tasks
- High school or GED degree
- Assembly Line Experience
- Basic math, writing and oral communication abilities
- Assemble products quickly and accurately in accordance with company protocol.
- Evaluate product assembly specifications to ensure that the right parts and procedures are employed.
Express Office: Lansing
1429 West Saginaw Street
East Lansing, MI 48823