Located in Raymond, WA
Express is currently looking for experienced Framing Carpenters. ROP is DOE.
- Prepare the layout of the project and estimate height, width, length and other proportions. · Work with materials such as wood or drywall.
- Measure, cut, or shape wood and other materials.
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and door frames.
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures.
- Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect structures.
- Join materials with nails, screws, staples, or adhesives.
- Use levels, rules, framing squares, and survey equipment to ensure everything is level and secure.
- Check work along the way to ensure it is up to code and specifications.
- Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
- Perform other related duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects, such as framing lumber, sheets of plywood and other building materials.
- Ability to understand math functions and calculations involving fractions.
- Ability to follow blueprints and building plans.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions.
Express Office: Aberdeen
601 West Wishkah Street
Aberdeen, WA 98520