Production Worker (2nd Shift)
Located in Ames, IA
Express Employment Professionals of Ames, IA has partnered with a local Ames company currently seeking a Production Associate to join their team! The main responsibility in this role will be to move products, operate mixing equipment and monitor the mixing process.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, and orderliness in performing work assignments, while striving for perfection and showing professional concern for quality of work.
Production Worker Duties:
- Move bags of ingredients throughout the facility
- Pour and mix ingredients
- Monitor the mixing equipment, performing adjustments as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment (includes sweeping, mopping and vacuuming)
Production Worker Details:
- This is a full-time, long-term position
- 2nd shift hours - 2:00pm-10:30pm.
- The work week is Monday - Friday with potential overtime on Saturdays
- This positions starts at $14.00 per hour
Production Worker Requirements:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check
Apply now or contact Express Employment of Ames, IA for more information!
*** EXPRESS REFERRAL BONUS! ***
If you, or anyone you know, is looking for a new employment opportunity send them to Express Employment! Express offers a $50 bonus for any referral! Referral must work 100 hours to qualify (approximately 1 month).
Express Office: Ames
1110 Buckeye Avenue
Ames, IA 50010