Located in Hoquiam, WA
A local company in Hoquiam is looking for a Millwright/Welder/Fabricator. Millwright will commonly perform routine tasks in a fast-paced manufacturing and warehouse-like environment. Desirable candidates are able to work independently and as part of a team, with limited supervision at times, and are detail-oriented and hard working. Desired candidates would also have a mechanical aptitude, willingness to learn and be energetic. Must be able to complete projects within specifications and maintain quality work. For more information, please call (360)533-6755, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Installation of moving conveyor system
- Pipe fitting
- Pulling wires for electric systems
- Able to run hoists, forklifts, come-along, and rigging equipment
- Three-Five years experience in field
- Candidates must be able to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Pay ranging from $18-$22/hour DOQ, plus overtime.
Express Office: Aberdeen
601 West Wishkah Street
Aberdeen, WA 98520