Billing Data Coordinator
Located in Menomonee Falls, WI
Salary: $18.00 -$20.00 / Hour
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
Track invalid or missing work orders and facilitate obtaining work orders from clients to input into the system
- Generate data file to request work orders from clients.
- Receive work orders from clients via email or export from client web portal.
- Match work orders to scheduled services and upload to database.
- Perform audits of client accounts to ensure work orders are loaded and appropriate; address exceptions.
- Work directly with support teams and clients to resolve missing or invalid work orders.
- Facilitate or coordinate closing of work orders and updating service data when service is completed, where necessary.
- Collaborate closely with Billing and Client Services teams to ensure accuracy and completeness of work orders.
- Generate invoices for clients.
- Associate degree or equivalent job experience
- 2-4 years of billing customer service experience
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience preparing, reviewing and revising large data files and system uploads
- Knowledge of processing customer account information into a database system, including pricing, service frequencies and state tax requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits of working with Express:
- Referral Bonuses
For more information please call Express Employment Professionals, Brookfield, WI at (262) 754-1350 or email your resume to: Jon.Morabito@expresspros.com
Express Office: Brookfield
17550 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53045