A/R Collections Coordinator
Located in Menomonee Falls, WI
Salary: $20.00 - $22.00 / Hour
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
We are seeking an A/R Collections Coordinator to perform collections on past due accounts, apply payments to and reconcile client accounts.
- Work with clients, Partners, Sales and Billing to resolve account discrepancies.
- Research credit requests and submit for approval.
- Process approved credit memos on client accounts.
- Monitor assigned accounts for timeliness of payments.
- Collaborate with the Billing Team to help provide insight regarding unpaid invoices, primarily on work order and purchase order accounts.
- Efficiently and accurately process and enter daily cash receipts received through the lockbox, EFT/ACH, credit cards, inter-company transfers, and checks sent via mail
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial collections/credit
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
- Capability to use a 10-key calculator
- Friendly, highly professional, and enjoys working as a team
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in Accounting helpful, but not required
- Experience with report writer tool and/or an ERP system a plus
Benefits of working with Express:
- Referral Bonuses
For more information please call Express Employment Professionals, Brookfield, WI at (262) 754-1350 or email your resume to: Jon.Morabito@expresspros.com
Express Office: Brookfield
17550 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53045