Warehouse Associate in a Climate-Controlled Modern Facility
Located in Fife, WA
We are looking for a warehouse worker with the ability to wrap pallets, make boxes, and pick with a cart. This position will require pulling parts to fill orders as well as completing other tasks around the warehouse.
Warehouse Associate job highlights:
- Competitive pay starting at $15/hr
- All company equipment is newer in age
- Climate controlled, modern warehouse
- Great break room with extensive selection of food
- Signing bonus offered!
What we look for in Warehouse Associates:
- Willingness to gain industry training and skills
- Experience in maintaining a safe workspace
- Two or more years in a comparable job role
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience using an RF Scanner, Order Picker, Pallet Jack, Hand Cart
Shift: Monday-Friday: 1pm-9:30pm
**This is an Evaluation Hire position
Easy Ways to Apply:
About Express Employment Professionals:
We are passionate about helping others. Our dedicated team takes the time to get to know you and the career path you are seeking. We can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you are looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, we can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
If you, or anyone you know, fits these qualifications please visit our website at www.expresspros.com and start your application today!
Express Office: Tacoma
5821 South Sprague Court
Tacoma, WA 98409