Health Care Technician (CODE: SG)
Located in ''Burnaby'', BC
When you are selected for this Permanent Full Time Job - I swear !! you will be proud of the organization you will be working for. This is one of the leading humanitarian organizations. Isn't it cool to get paid for Volunteer work?
The Organization is looking for a very motivated, friendly and collaborative candidate who can work as per the vision of the organization.
The position is in Surrey
• Cleans and disinfects health equipment, according to standards
• Maintains and repairs health equipment and documents in an inventory management system
• Delivers, installs and picks up equipment to/from clients’ homes
• Instructs clients and caregivers in the proper use and maintenance of equipment
• Transports equipment between warehouse sites and delivers, installs and picks up equipment from clients’ homes, as per established procedures
Qualifications Education and Experience:
- Completion of high school is required
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in working with hand and basic power tools.
Abilities and Skills:
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs and demonstrated mechanical ability and able to troubleshoot problems of technical nature
• Successful completion of CPR/First Aid taken within past 2 years (or required to take within probationary period)
• A valid BC Class 5 Driver’s Licence is an asset
• Training in health equipment repair and hand tools preferred
Successful candidates will be provided training and will have the opportunity to grow in the company. Our Client is an equal opportunity player.
Express Office: Burnaby
Burnaby, BC V5H 4C2