Inspector / Packager
Located in Howell, MI
Salary: $14.00 hr
Express Employment Professionals of Brighton is assisting a local company in need of an Inspector / Packager for a company that does plastic processing, making PET containers for food industry. The work schedule is 2 days on, 2 days off, which means that associates work every other weekend but will get a rotating 3 day weekend. The company values teamwork, the ability to be on time and willingness to learn new things.
Pays $14.00 hr
- Packaging and Visual Quality Inspection
- Achievement of daily, monthly and annual team targets
- Promotes a safe working environment and is compliant with safety programs
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Manufacturing & Machine Operation experience preferred, not required
Knowledge and skills (general and technical):
- Experience operating of Aoki and Proco machinery preferred, not required
- Ability to meet deadlines and be accountable for quality/quantity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic math and computer skills
- Able to work a 12 hour flexible rotating schedule, including weekday and weekend overtime
To Apply: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 517-546-5627to discuss details.
Benefits of working with Express: Here at Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. To find out more, contact us today!
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114