Pick and Pack Delivery Driver (Auto Part Distribution Center) (Code: JB)
Located in Burnaby, BC
We are hiring a few dynamic candidates for a leading Auto Parts Distribution Company. This is a leading North American Auto Part company with 4000 stores and 160 branches in the United States and Canada. The Company also has Stores and Distribution Centres in Mexico, the Bahamas, Turks, and Caicos and the British Virgin Islands.
This is a job for somebody who is interested in growing with the company. This is a full-time long term job in warehousing and distribution space.
This is an equal opportunity job for qualifying male or female candidates.
What's in for you
- Flexibility to work from Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday
- Weekend and Overtime Hrs are also offered
- Close to transit station
- Working Hrs from 9.30 am - 6 pm.
- Lots of Overtime for the right candidate
- A multicultural and fast-paced environment
- Your willingness to learn will help you progress in your career in this organization
- Good candidates have been nurtured to be the Managers/ Leadership role in this organization.
What will you do
- You should be able to follow the instructions and directives of your Superior.
- Your orientation will help you identify the process and perform as per the set standards
- You will pick orders for delivery as per the laid down process.
- Once you are trained in Order Picker role, you will be ready to deliver to the clients all across the lower mainland.
- These are lightweight Auto Parts. The maximum weight you may need to move occasionally is around 50 lbs.
- Your commitment to the job and the company is critical for this role
How do you Qualify
- Steel Tow Shoe is must
- Class 5 Drivers License with clean abstract is essential for this role
- 3 years Driving Experience will be preferred
- You should bring positive energy with the 'Can Do' attitude.
- You need to be punctual and consistent in this job
- Bring great communication and customer-facing skills
- Very good hygiene and personal presentation is always preferred, as the company is very brand sensitive and customer-centric.
- You should be willing to learn and bring a very positive attitude
- I am sure you know how to collaborate with your team members.
If you are the right candidate then do not waste time - Apply. If you have friends and families who may be interested in this job, feel free to share this job with them.
Express Office: Burnaby
Burnaby, BC V5H 4C2