Accounts Receivable Specialist
Located in Louisville, CO
Salary: from $20-22/hour
Join an upbeat and energetic team in a thriving international company with growth opportunity! This position isn’t slated to start until the end of August, which makes it perfect for anyone finishing a job or contract position at the end of the summer.
AR Specialists are responsible for:
- Initiating and/or answering customer phone calls regarding AR inquiries, payment requests, and payment issues
- Receiving, posting, and applying daily payments to customer accounts (check, ACH, & credit card)
- Processing and settling daily credit card batches
- Performing daily check deposits using bank scanner
- Monitoring A/R aging on a continual basis and following up as required
- Processing and analyzing new account credit applications and credit increase requests from existing customers
- Maintaining accurate and timely records in company's accounting software
- Communicating and working with sales force to enlist assistance in collecting on delinquent accounts
- Making recommendations and working to implement changes to streamline and improve processes
- Updating customer records and purging inactive customers from system
Candidates with great attention to detail, a willingness to learn, and a customer focused approach to job duties are highly encouraged to apply!
Location: Louisville, CO
Position Type: Full-Time, Evaluation to hire
Pay: from $20 - $22 /hour (DOE)
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Qualifications: 2-3 years credit analysis experience required. Must be familiar with MS office suite and be comfortable with learning new software applications quickly.
EASY WAYS TO APPLY – APPLY NOW!
- Download the ExpressJobs App and apply directly from your mobile device
- Complete an online application at www.expresspros.com - submit it to the Longmont location.
- Call or visit our office: 303-678-1608 275 S. Main St. Longmont (Corner of Ken Pratt & Main)
- Resumes may also be emailed to email@example.com
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/longmontco
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including all Administrative, Commercial, and Light Industrial positions. In 2019 we put over 1300 people to work in the Longmont/Boulder area. Let us help you today!
* Credit Application * Cash Application * Accounts Receivable AR * Data Entry * Athletics * Payments * Accounting * Accountant Assistant * Customer support * Customer Service
Express Office: Longmont/Boulder
275 South Main Street
Longmont, CO 80501