Located in Parsippany, NJ
A local Boonton company is searching for a Machinist. This dynamic environment is growing and is looking to hire a collaborative worker who will help grow the company to a new level of production. Machinists work independently and as part of a team, at times with limited supervision.
You will work with senior Machinists and other skilled tradesman, offering an opportunity to gain on the job training. There are weekly and monthly goals and incentives to complete production goals and schedules. You will set up, operate, and control machines on trial runs to verify accuracy of machine/motor settings.
This creative company is growing fast - it’s important to point out that they do tend to promote from within, as well as offer some seasonal overtime hours. You will be vital to their success and production goals.
- Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments.
- Will Include precision instrument makers who fabricate, modify, or repair mechanical instruments.
- Fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines,
- Apply knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
- Electronic Documents
Apply online or at our office:
- Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
How to Apply:
- APPLY to this posting
- Sign up on our ExpressJobs App on your phone and apply there!
- CALL (973) 316-4885
- Email: Lisbeth.Murray@ExpressPros.com
Express Office: Parsippany
140 Littleton Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054