Voice Pick Builder
Located in Huntsville, AL
Voice Pick Builder
The Voice Pick Builder’s primary function is to pull orders utilizing the voice pick headset to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- Build orders according to set building quotas to include 99.8% accuracy on all orders.
- Build orders manually by walking and use of manual, electric and riding pallet jacks.
- Build orders by stacking products on pallets where they are organized in a manner that protects the product from damage, eases ability to verify the load and keeps the delivery driver safe when they try to unload the product.
- Responsible for marking completed orders with identifying information.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent planning, problem solving and organizational skills while working in a fast paced environment.
- Passionate self-starter who can work independently as well as be a team player that works well with others, motivated to learn and communicates well.
- Must be able to operate a riding pallet jack in a safe and efficient manner. 1 to 2 years’ experience preferred. Must be able to pass visual certification on all warehouse equipment.
- Ability to do simple math calculations without the use of a calculator.
- Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions while operating equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times on a repetitive basis as well as frequent bending and stooping.
- Able to work 2pm-10:30pm Monday through Friday with the understanding that end time could be later than schedule depending on demand. Able to work occasional Saturday especially around the holidays. Schedule could change to mid-morning start time in the future.
Express Office: Huntsville
5650 Sanderson Street
Huntsville, AL 35805