Located in Roseburg, OR
Currently seeking a candidate with 5+ years of experience for a Head Mechanic position. This individual is responsible to trouble shoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance on all types of vehicles/equipment and hand tools within the company''s fleet. Repairs shall be made in a safe, cost effective and time efficient manner with supervising the workflow and schedule of all members of the team.
Must be ASE Certified including a/c charge units, brakes, alignments, and code scanning.
Must have basic set of tools; but welcome to bring as you need. Work environment has recently been updated with the latest equipment to run as efficiently as possible.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately and efficiently the first time.
- Inspecting vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade. Conducting routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
- Knowledge of lift kits and how to perform maintenance and installation per customer specifications.
- Knowledge of custom mufflers and tailpipe functionality
- Knowledge of alignments, and how to use machines to properly perform job function.
- How to correctly order items to be order via computer database.
- Keep and clean and neat work space; we strive to have a very well ran shop.
- Customer Service; fast, friendly and family oriented environment.
Full Time and Long-Term Opportunities
Day Shift and Monday-Friday with occasional Saturday rotations
Express Office: Roseburg
741 Northeast Garden Valley Boulevard
Roseburg, OR 97470