Machine Shop Laborer
Located in Garland, TX
Express Employment Professionals of Garland is looking for Machine Shop Laborers for a great company in the Garland, TX area!
This position is a permanent 2nd shift 3:30 PM to 2:00 AM
Must be open to work few Saturday's for Overtime
Job Duties will include:
- Perform minor assembly, such as fastening parts with nuts, bolts, or screws, using power tools or hand tools.
- Position and secure work pieces on tables using bolts, jigs, clamps, shims, or other holding devices
- Study machining instructions, job orders, or blueprints to determine dimensions or finish specification, sequences of operations, setups, and tooling requirements.
- Operate single or multiple- spindle drill presses to bore holes so that machining operators can be performed on metal or plastic work pieces
- Establish zero reference points on work pieces, such as at the intersections of two edges or over hole locations, operate tracing attachments to duplicate contours from templates or models.
- Motivated to learn and willing to grow with a company
- 1-2 years experience/training in Manufacturing environment
- Strong Work Ethic
- High School/GED
- Employment is contingent upon completion of background check and drug test
Fill Out Your Application Today or Apply Online At:
**Be sure to choose only our Garland, TX office at the end of your application!**
Email Your Resume To:
For other job openings and tips on interviewing and career advancement, visit us on Facebook at
Hours of Operation
8:00 A.M - 5:00 P.M
Monday - Friday
Telephone: (972) 681-1609
Fax: (972) 681-8465
Street: 911 Main Street
City & State: Garland, TX
Zip Code: 75040
Benefits for working with Express
We are an E-Verify company.
It is our goal to find you long term work through the temp-to-hire process. Express has helped five million people find work over the last 30 years. We are the #1 staffing franchise and our 600 locations are focused on putting the next million people to work
Express Office: Garland
911 Main Street
Garland, TX 75040