Forklift - Cherry Picker / Order Picker - Shipper
Located in Easton, PA
• Pay: $16.00/hour
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Monday-Friday: 10:30am-7:30pm
• Selecting orders and transporting them to the staging area for shipment
• Load and unload trucks
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
Position will be in one of the functional areas of the warehouse including receiving, picking, packing and shipping.
• Processes orders according to priority set by Supervisor/Group Lead in order to meet customer requirements.
• Receive, picks, packages, and labels shipments according to the Distribution SOP and work instructions
• Maneuvers picking cart or powered industrial truck to various locations throughout the Distribution Center to locate materials and fulfill orders
• Completes paper documentation requirements for packing and shipping of hazardous chemicals.
• Practices good housekeeping and keeps inventory neat, clean, and orderly.
• Completes paper documentation requirements as outlined by Distribution SOP’s
• Verifies proper storage conditions of products and notifies Supervisor of any inventory issues that may arise such as Can’t Finds, Expired Product, Breakage, and Out-Of-Stocks.
• Assist other team members, as needed, to ensure customer satisfaction including maintaining sufficient employee relations and teamwork.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills, and/or ability. To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to complete each essential duty in a satisfactory manner and work in a team environment. Must be proficient in all aspects of distribution and departmental standard operating procedures.
• A High School Diploma or GED.
• General warehouse experience is preferred.
• Prior experience operating a powered industrial truck, preferably a cherry picker.
• Preferred experience in computers and scanning equipment.
• Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Must be able to work independently and posses problem solving abilities.
• Ability to constantly stand and move around department required.
• Frequent walking, stooping, bending and reaching required.
• Regular, reliable and predictable attendance necessary for adequate scheduling and coverage.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
• Worker must be able to read and write in English.
• Lifts, carries, pulls and pushes up to 40 - 70 pounds frequently and 100 pounds occasionally with or without accommodation.
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
• Resumes may be emailed to bethlehemPA@expresspros.com
• Call our office 610-438-8000
• For an Expedited Process: Visit our office at 3600 Nicholas St Suite 100 Easton PA 18045
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit our website at: https://www.expresspros.com/ebethlehempa/job-openings.aspx
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing development agency assisting businesses in attracting and developing top talent. Express can help you find a job that is the perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you are looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including Administrative, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades, and Professional positions through evaluation-hire, contract, and direct hire opportunities. Let us help you today! Express has helped five million people find work over the last 30 years. We are the #1 staffing franchise and our 800 locations are focused on putting the next million to work.
Express offers a competitive benefits package for evaluation-hire and contract positions including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday and Vacation Pay, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, and Life Benefits
Express Office: Easton/Bethlehem (East)
3600 Nicholas Street
Easton, PA 18045