Sales Engineer- Direct Hire
Located in Plainsboro, NJ
Salary: $100,000 - $120.000
Seeking a Sales Engineer for an International Pharmaceutical business. This individual will be selling pharmaceutical equipment & engineering services to top pharmaceutical clients in North America. Salary starts at $120k base with commission and could potentially go up for the right individual. This exciting role will be in charge of hiring Account Managers as the company is in major growth mode. The perfect candidate would have at least 3 years of sales experience in same field. My client offers an excellent benefit package: 401K with a 3% match, medical, dental, PTO & Sick days, phone & laptop reimbursement, and company bonuses!
- Responsible for selling our company’s equipment, process skids, modular facility modular data center and engineering service into the designated industries within the north America, fulfill the sales target set by company
- Collaborate with business development team, sales team in headquarter, engage in all types of pursuits with new and existing customers, any of which may be the entry point into an account. These pursuits may include:
Enter the clients’ approved supplier or vendor list, get the inquiries, achieve order intake;
Arrange varies meetings with prospective clients, prepare and present technical and sales presentation, service sales etc.
Existing account management, Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs;
- Provide prompt, accurate responses to sales inquiries regarding special applications, systems or pricing.
- Ensures clear communication and hand-off to the project management team,
- Manage the after sales process for shipping, customer and warranty issues.
- Other related activities required by company
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Education level:4 year degree in process, mechanical or architecture engineering, pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or related area.
- Experience:3+ years experience in any one of the following positions: process engineer, mechanical engineer, sales engineer, project manager in related industries.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to read technical drawings and blue prints;
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, Japanese or Chinese language is a plus;
- Attention to detail; Able to analyze customer requirements and assess completeness of information; able to formulate and ask questions to follow-up to gather all missing information.
Express Office: Edison (South)
1090 King Georges Post Road
Edison, NJ 08837