Shift: 3rd shift 6pm-6am on a rotating schedule
- You get your schedule a year in advance
As a Machine Operator, you will responsible for running various food processing machines and processes throughout the plant. You will communicate with other Operators, Supervisors, and Quality Leaders about issues following all relevant SOPs and corrective actions procedures.
The Right Team Member For This Position
• Able to perform physical, mechanical, and program adjustments as necessary on all production area machinery.
• Performs startup, assembly/disassembly, changeovers, and shutdown of machinery and production line equipment.
• Accurately completes paperwork related to production schedule, inventory, HACCP plan, and/or quality standards.
• Manually shovels, lifts, and/or transports unfinished product during production process.
• Follows all relevant SOPs and corrective action procedures.
• Cleans and sanitizes machine parts, equipment, and other areas.
• Assures food safety standards with regards to GMPs and HACCP plan are being followed by self and fellow employees.
• Maintains a professional, courteous manner with all visitors, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
• Follows established company policies and those outlined in the Employee Handbook.
• Completes other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 1 year of manufacturing or production experience required. Food Manufacturing experience highly preferred.
• High School Diploma/equivalent required. Some college preferred.
We offer full benefits and an excellent work environment with state-of–the-art equipment and an innovative team atmosphere!