Do you want to work for a company that is the top 10 of the 100 best companies to work for! We may have the right job for you! Express had partnered with a local Financial Institution that is in need of an experienced Loan Officer. This is a great step to advance your career. Schedule is Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm and pay is DOE. This company offers a VERY generous benefits package as well as incentives!
The Loan Officer will provide prompt, knowledgeable and courteous service to all loan customers for all types of Association loan programs (mortgage and consumer etc.). Receive loan applications, order required documentation, analyze and submit applications to Loan Committee for loan decisions. Prepare monthly cross-sales, transaction logs as required, and prepare Loan Department projects and reports as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Greet and provide information in a friendly manner to individuals requesting loan information/applications.
• Advise individuals of Association lending programs and quote loan interest rates and fees.
• Provide appropriate application forms and disclosures and assist customers in completing them as needed.
• Request confidential financial and ECOA information from loan applicants, complying with state and federal lending regulations and Association loan policies, as required.
• Analyze, evaluate and prepare file for loan processing. Present or submit application and documentation to Loan Committee for loan decision. Make loan decision recommendations when requested.
• Cross-sell Association products and services.
• Prepare initial loan modifications for servicing.
• Accurately input data required from loan application into computer system for maintenance of HMDA/LARS report.
• Actively network and promote products at community and Oly Fed sponsored events, which are occasionally outside of normal working hours.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to meet or exceed annual production goals as established by the Association.
• Project a professional, business-like image.
• Requires the ability to work from any branch and the ability to work all branch hours and represent the Association at events that may be outside normal operating hours.
• Have excellent public and customer relations skills to effectively communicate with internal and external customers, determine their needs, maintain their confidence and goodwill, and establish and maintain effective relationships.
• Requires a thorough understanding of banking regulations and Association policies and procedures with demonstrated ability to quickly and independently interpret and apply policies and regulations.
• Must have organizational skills and composure at all times, even in under pressure situations. Requires flexibility and adaptability to prioritize a fluctuating workload in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment.
• Ability to utilize a variety of analytical techniques and exercise independent judgment to solve problems and identify strategies to solve complex customer needs.
• Exercise customer confidentiality and discretionary judgment.
• Requires exceptional written and verbal communication skills including the ability to clearly communicate and explain complex banking, lending and legal regulations and documents.
• Requires proficiency in basic computer programs including Microsoft Office and Adobe with the ability to learn new software.
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well. Arithmetic ability to perform basic calculations involving the use of decimals and percentages.
• Keep abreast of changing business and economic developments as well as real estate submarkets which impact the loan portfolio, its profitability, and banking in general.
• Maintain a working knowledge of applicable Association Policies and Federal Regulations including, but not limited to, Bank Secrecy Act, Customer Identification Program, Office of Foreign Assets Control, Privacy, Rights to Financial Privacy, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending, Fair Housing Act, ECOA, RESPA, HPML, Truth in Lending and HMDA.
• At least three years’ experience as a mortgage loan officer or five or more years’ experience in lending or a closely related field.
• Previous customer service experience.
• Normally requires a B.A. degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience and training in a related field; supplemented by completion of appropriate courses as offered by the Association, Washington Bankers Association (WBA) and the American Bankers Association (ABA).
• Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of lending in the Mason and Thurston County markets.
• A valid driver''s license, working vehicle and auto liability insurance are required, as many business activities are conducted outside of the office.
• Requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) Registration under the terms of the SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act. As such, upon active employment with Olympia Federal Savings, loan officers are required to either register via the NMLS registry or re-register and move their previous registration to Olympia Federal Savings’ registration. A Loan Officer’s continued employment in this position is contingent upon successful registration after their start date and annual re-registration thereafter.
• Must be bondable.
Interested? Give us a call today: 360-357-7195
Come see us in person at: 1120 Harrison Ave NW Olympia, WA 98502
Email your resume to: Jobs.OlympiaWA@ExpressPros.com
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Sick pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/olympiawa/Job-Openings.aspx.
Express Office: Olympia Washington
1120 Harrison Ave NW
Olympia, WA 98502
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company''s vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
To professionally market and provide quality human resource solutions through an international franchising network that profit our associates, customers, franchisees, corporate staff, stockholders and communities in which we conduct business.
NO RECRUITING FEE!