Certified Applicator Trainer
Located in White City, OR
The Certified Applicator Trainer will be responsible for assisting and conducting application courses for new customer demos in a demanding and fast paced environment. The position will involve a variety of classroom, face to face, on-site and hands on coating application functions. The Certified Applicator Trainer Position will be responsible for organizing, preparing, conducting and following up on Certification Classes and product demos in a professional and timely manner using all company approved methods. Efficiency and accuracy is critical. Sales and Marketing goals and objectives will be a key component during customer interactions. All job functions will be in accordance with company strategies and company goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct and assist conducting Certification Training Courses.
- Follow class outline to ensure customers receive comprehensive instruction on all topics while accommodating customer special requests.
- Receive, prioritize and prepare customers parts prior to the start of each training day. Classes must be well prepared for to ensure customer’s time is efficiently used and all training topics are covered sufficiently.
- Receive, prioritize, prep and coat customer demo parts and other company coating jobs on a daily basis. Efficiency and accuracy is critical
- Communicate, set expectations and answer questions prior to and during the training class.
- Work in conjunction with the Certified Customer Relations Employee to schedule onsite and offsite training classes.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Management on a daily basis to ensure service and communication with Certified Applicators is at or above their expectations.
- Conduct off site training and start up assistance on an as needed basis.
- Work with marketing department to execute in class marketing goals via all available media sources.
- Ability to maintain cleanliness of training areas is essential.
- Attend industry trade shows as needed.
- Actively participate in Sales, Marketing and Training Meetings
Marginal Job Functions:
- Accept incoming calls from Certified Applicators for technical questions after the training class.
- Actively participate in any continuing education courses put on by company or outside vendor.
- Transport Customers to and from airport and hotel as needed during training classes.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Successful candidate will have coating application experience, but will also receive in depth on the job training.
- Ability to successfully communicate with a wide range of customers.
- Ability to successfully train customers with a wide range of skill levels.
- Ability to communicate with fellow employees—excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient using Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Maintain accurate and organized file structures.
- Computer, printer, scanner, fax and copier skills
- Ability to successfully resolve customer complaints.
- Ability to successfully work in a team atmosphere and contribute to current team goals.
This position is full time with excellent wages and benefits. If you are looking for a career with an exciting and growing company this is might be for you.
Express Office: Medford
3523 Arrowhead Drive
Medford, OR 97504