Material Handler - 1st and 2nd Shifts
Located in Sioux Falls, SD
- Unload, receive and stage raw material inventory
- Pull raw material for production
- Stage and prepare raw material for production
- Post production, package finished goods and prepare for shipping
- Load trailers for shipment
- Participate in job function cross training
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Schedule: 1st Shift: 7am to 3:30pm, M-F; 2nd Shift: 1pm-9:30pm, M-F.
- Compensation: $13-$14/hr depending on experience and shift.
- Benefits: Yes
- Other: Will provide Forklift Certification as needed
- Experience: Warehouse / material handing experience preferred, good work history required
- Education: High School diploma or GED
- Skills: Ability to read a tape measure and perform basic math skills (adding/subtracting), proficient English oral and written communication skills
- Attributes: Reliable, quality and detail oriented
- Acceptable skills, background and drug screen results
TO APPLY, submit your application via 1) our website, www.expresspros.com/siouxfallssd/, or 2) submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday. For more information, call (605) 335-2710.
Express Office: Sioux Falls
434 South Kiwanis Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57104