Level II Technical Support Agent Bilingual
Located in Temple, TX
Salary: $15.00/hr. +5% language differ
Interface via telephone, email and/or chat with external customers on technical support related issues, generally Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Must be able to work a shift schedule that falls during these workdays and hours. Works various technical and customer service related correspondences to ensure customer issues are resolved in a timely manner. Bilingual in English and Spanish with PC proven Gaming knowledge.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries and concerns about products and services.
- Answer all inbound technical support inquiries regarding customer’s hardware and software issues.
- Provide technical support to gaming customers.
- Documents all inbound and outbound customer interactions.
- Create and submit orders to resolve service related issues, and warranty driven replacements as needed.
- Owns and manages tasks to complete closure.
- Prepares technical writing to support the work instructions and manuals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resources.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
Must be able to explain and demonstrate performance of the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation. Must posse the following experience, skills, and abilities:
·Minimum of 6 Months technical support experience – preferably phone/chat/email experience.
·Minimum of 6 months in customer service or support role – preferably phone/chat/email experience.
·Computer troubleshooting/diagnostic experience.
·Strong computer skills and experience in all current Microsoft OS and MS Office.
·Must be self-motivated with inherent ability to multi-task.
·Identify / define processes that enhance the customer experience, reduce costs and deliver the right solution the first time.
·Exhibits professional conduct.
·Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
·Strong problem solving and negotiation skills with the ability to deal with difficult customers and situations.
·Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
High school diploma or equivalent; or a minimum of 6 months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of experience and education. Technical certifications and/or Associates degree a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands for keyboarding and telephone operation. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand and reach with arms. The employee must regularly lift or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works in ambient room temperatures with lighting and traditional office equipment as founding a typical office environment.
Express Office: Temple
200 West Calhoun Avenue
Temple, TX 76501