Marketing Automation Specialist
Located in Bend, OR
A leading Central Oregon team is seeking an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist.
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get to Do!
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for building, executing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns aimed at retention and building loyalty for potential and existing customers. This position uses digital marketing tools and practices such as email, web promotion, mobile and social networks to facilitate relationships and engagement with the organization and its products and services through all points in the customer journey. The successful candidate is passionate about consumer marketing and has experience with digital marketing tactics aimed at retention, loyalty and relationship building. This position will coordinate greater consumer engagement through digital channels and will work with the marketing teams in planning, analyzing trends, championing new digital initiatives based on industry best practices and user feedback, supporting cross functional initiatives, and supporting ongoing operations.
- Develop, execute, and automate relationship and loyalty campaigns for email and other digital channels.
- Coordinate the development of email and other digital channels, testing & optimization, lead scoring, database management and reporting & analysis.
- Help coordinate messaging across email, web, SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising to strengthen customer retention and loyalty.
- Coordinate administration of the marketing components of the customer relationship management tools, including development of standardized procedures, quality control, and management reports.
- Subject matter expertise in email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of relationship building campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborate with marketing teams to create user experiences focused on building loyalty and relationships with customers over time.
- Evaluate end-to-end experiences for customers across multiple channels and touch points to ensure success of marketing initiatives.
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of campaign execution, as required.
- Coordinate with third party vendors, as required.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Marketing, Business, Communications, Technology, English, or similar.
- 3 years digital marketing experience with an emphasis on email marketing, digital marketing, content strategy and/or relationship marketing and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of customer relationship management systems and best practices; Salesforce
- Marketing cloud experience preferred but not required.
- Basic knowledge of website or email standards for development, security, content management, user experience, information architecture, and site management.
- Basic knowledge of productivity applications (Google G Suite, MS Office, etc.)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Strong writing and copy-editing ability and experience developing written content for optimized emails and other content.
- Ability to set up data extensions and create triggers or utilize API's when necessary and add/manage new functionality or features
- Ability to write ampscript within email templates
- A passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702