Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive salary & benefits
A leading Central Oregon team is growing! Great opportunity to lead a small accounting department while having the support of a large organization.
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get to Do!
The supervisor oversees the application of both GAAP and tax compliance as it relates to fixed assets and lease accounting. This position also leads the construction, maintenance, and administration of Core leases to stores, as well as the implementation of ASC 842 software and processes for leases across the business.
- Leadership and supervision of Fixed Asset and Lease Specialists, including work distribution, training, development, performance monitoring, feedback, and reviews.
- Day/month/quarter/year-end close processes as assigned, including account reconciliations, journal entries, intercompany eliminations, fixed asset and lease ledger maintenance and reconciliation.
- Lead and participate in procedure and feature documentation, testing, and development for NetSuite and other applications as they relate to Fixed Assets, Leases, Property Taxes, Vehicle Tracking/Licensing, and Accounts Payable integration activities. Includes such projects as: new point-of-sale applications at the Stores, A/P centralization and automation, Lucernex lease administration and accounting, BNA fixed assets.
- Capitalization policy and Store lease interpretation and improvement, direct work with the Stores, project cost tracking, GAAP research as appropriate.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 5+ years of accounting experience, including financial close, reconciliations, analysis and reporting.
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Advanced PC skills including Word, Excel, Google Suite, NetSuite, Workday, Customer First, Bloomberg BNA, Lucernex Lease, or working knowledge of similar general ledger, indirect tax, and ERP systems.
- Ability to identify procedural and internal control weaknesses and provide suggestions and guidance for improvement.
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702