Transportation Project Manager
Located in Glen Carbon, IL
Salary: Based on Experience
Job Summary: Our client, a Top 100 design firm, is engineering the future of infrastructure in Transportation, Energy, Water, and the Environment. We are searching for a motivated Transportation Project Manager to join our West Central team, located in southern IL, near St. Louis, MO. The ideal candidate will develop strong working relationships with clients and staff plus maintain a high level of project standards and exceeding client expectations.
- Assists with various assignments for the Department of Transportation and local municipalities.
- Performs engineering analysis and plans preparation associated with roadway infrastructure improvements
- Works to develop plans/calculations for transportation projects
- Understands applicable policies, methods, practices, and procedures
- Assists in design of collection and conveyance systems for transportation projects
- Prepare or check design calculations on roadway and transportation projects.
- Review drawings and documents and prepare technical clarifications.
- Oversee and guide designers and drafters to deliver transportation projects.
- Coordinate with other disciplines such as bridge, drainage, and civil engineering.
- Assist in business development efforts.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Pay: Based on Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering and 5+ years of roadway/transportation design for IDOT OR MoDOT and local municipalities
- Perform design/production for transportation projects including calculations/plans preparation
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment in the solution of work problems
- Effective verbal and written communicate
- Illinois Licensed Professional Engineer or if registered in another state, the ability to obtain registration in the State of Illinois within six months
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Express Office: Edwardsville
20 Junction Drive West
Glen Carbon, IL 62034