Located in Glen Carbon, IL
Salary: Up to $13/hr, BOE
Job Summary: How would you like to work with a company that has been in business for 30 years, has 16 locations and is continuing to grow? Our client in Madison County is looking for a Records Representative to join their team. The primary responsibility of the Records Representative is to establish ongoing communication with each custodian of record. The ideal candidate for this position will have record collection and/or call center experience.
- Assist with requesting records from various institutions (hospitals, physician offices, employers, Veterans Administration, Social Security Administration, IRS, etc.)
- Conduct research via telephone, internet and other reference materials to identify or confirm proper accounts for custodians of records for litigation purposes.
- Call and establish the lines of communication with custodian of record based on order priority.
- Conduct regular and persistent follow-up phone calls to custodians to ensure requested records are collected in an acceptable time frame.
- Escalate the level of communication with custodian as order approaches due date.
- Receive and review records for compliance with requested records and dates of service.
- Perform downloading, scanning, importing, filing, and storage of records as needed.
- Create professional written correspondence.
- Respond to questions from internal staff by phone, email and face-to-face.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a strong ability to succeed in a multi-tasking, fast paced team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Up to $13/hr, BOE
Benefits provided by Client (once hired on): Client offers competitive benefits package which includes: Medical (client covers 70% cost), Dental (client covers 50% cost), Vision (client covers 100% cost), Life (client covers 100% cost), 401K (client will match 3% of employees contributions), 3 weeks of PTO as well as getting off for your birthday.
- Minimum of 2 years records collection and/or call center experience.
- Organizing, planning & prioritizing work—developing specific goals & plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work with excellent attention to detail.
- Critical thinking—using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths & weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Excellent customer service, verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient in computer skills including in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Demonstrate ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Legal background a plus.
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Express Office: Edwardsville
20 Junction Drive West
Glen Carbon, IL 62034