Human Resources Manager
Located in lakeville, MN
Express Employment is currently hiring for an HR Manager for a client of ours in the South Metro!
- Maintain high level of visibility and approachability to workforce to promote good employee relations and more effective two-way communications.
- Investigate employee issues and complaints and resolve in a timely manner.
- Assist in overall management of plant via consultation with other managers about compliance with state and federal law.
- All responsibilities of Health and Safety Program Coordination.
- Track employees’ compliance to policies by computer, discussion, and reports as well as track employee work performance via point tracking and attendance tracking with Kronos timekeeper, including payroll adjustments, vacation tracking.
- Perform special projects as the annual wage survey, planning and coordination of employee activities and represent the company by participating in community activities such as United Way.
- Establish and maintain hiring process. Correspond with applicants, vendors, new hires and terminated employees.
- Maintain personnel files.
- Serve as site benefit administrator for hourly employees.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Minimum five (5) years related experience.
- Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Federal, State and local employment laws, including: ADA, ADEA, FMLA, OSHA, worker’s compensation, wage and hour laws, hiring practices, and EEO compliance.
- Ability to conduct daily duties in a professional manner and appearance.
If you are interested, give us a call at 952-469-5112 or email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Express Office: Lakeville (Savage)
8275 210th Street West
Lakeville, MN 55044