Inside Sales and Marketing
Located in Woodland, WA
Salary: $18 to $22 per hour DOE
Express is actively recruiting an Inside Sales and Marketing Coordinator for an established business in Woodland, Washington.
This is an evaluation to hire position and the schedule is Monday - Friday 8 to 5. The pay is $18.00 to $22.00 per hour, DOE.
Interact with customers and sales personnel to provide and process information in response to orders, inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. Support sales activities and utilize your marketing expertise in the design and development of advertising materials, brochures, catalogs, posters, signs, tradeshow and event materials, development of promotions and corresponding materials. The duties also include website administration including content management and research and implementation of site improvements.
This position will be responsible for some customer service accounts and back up for other customer service representatives.
- Supports sales presentations by assembling videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor product analyses.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing marketing programs.
- Updates website, mobile application and technology opportunities.
- Responsible for maintaining website with up-to-date promotions, literature, and other marketing programs.
- Identifies industry and product trends and marketing opportunities. Report findings and make recommendations.
- Attend and exhibit at trade and community fairs.
- Provide reports for the Sales Representatives, compile weekly, monthly and quarterly management activity reports.
- Conduct industry research and analysis.
- Serves as liaison between the manufacturing, sales, and marketing.
- Involved in the development of innovative web, multimedia and experiential marketing and promotions.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- 2 years experience in an inside sales/customer service, marketing or communication environment preferred.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and writing skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Organization and problem solving skills.
- Able to meet deadlines and establish clear priorities quickly while working both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Experience tracking online promotions using unique URL designations and creating QR codes preferred.
- Creative and technical writing ability.
- Ability to make public presentations and speeches.
- Strong customer services skills.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
1208 Washington Way, Suite 130 – Longview, WA 98632 (360) 414-1200
115 Davidson Ave. Suite D, Woodland, WA 98674 (360) 225-0700
Need more information about this Inside Sales & Marketing job?
Contact Lisa Nathan or Felicia Wilde, our Administrative and Professional Recruiters at (360) 414-1200, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add “JInside Sales & Marketing” to the subject line of your email.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Washington, and Cowlitz County, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632