Located in Dubuque, IA
Express Employment is actively recruiting Die Setters to join a local company's team.
This position involves tool and machine setup related to metal stamping.
- Support of the Safety Policy in day to day activities
- Adherence to Lock Out / Tag Out procedure
- Removal and replacement of stamping tools in presses utilizing fork trucks
- Bolting tools in machines in a manner that ensures personal and operator safety
- Setting tools to proper shit height through the use of defined set up procedures
- Ensuring die protection is properly installed and functional
- Train operators on the proper way to run the machine per the instructions
- Identify and communicate continual improvement ideas
- Direct quality related concerns the operators may have to quality assurance personnel
- Job setups in related supportive manufacturing functions
- Ability to operate micrometer, calipers, protractor, or specialized gaging after training.
- Ability to follow written and illustrated setup and process instructions.
- Multilimb Coordination and manual dexterity allowing lifting capabilities up to fifty pounds.
- Knowledge of appropriate ISO policies and procedures
- 2nd Shift position
- Wage starting at $15/hour based on experience
Ways to Apply (choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview
- Email your resume to Paige.Fortson@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA
- Submit your online application to ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA
Remember, there's never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Office: Dubuque
1701 John F Kennedy
Dubuque, IA 52002