Located in Grants Pass, OR
Provide electrician services on 3rd shift to a large manufacturing facility in Grants Pass, Oregon.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair, build, and inspect building wiring systems, motor control circuits, and electronic circuits.
- Run electrical conduit
- Recommend and perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Assist in safety maintenance throughout the facility, offices, and on all company property.
- Schedule, coordinate, document and log all daily project work
- Read electrical schematics and building drawings
- Provide wiring control circuit drawings
- Basic troubleshooting of PLCs Assist in achieving production goals including flexible hours when required
- Perform general cleaning around areas after maintenance work has been completed
- assist with production and facility equipment moves
- Complete all work orders in the computer database
- Support continuous improvement
Knowledge and Experience:
- Electrician journeyman license required
- Ability to perform as a multi-skilled tradesman working on electro-mechanical assemblies and provide technical support and service to manufacturing operations as required.
- Forklift competent
- Ability to make decisions requiring considerable judgement on highly diversified work
- knowledge of lock-out policy for facility equipment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with internal and external customers in both verbal and written form
Express Office: Medford
3523 Arrowhead Drive
Medford, OR 97504