Located in Poulsbo, WA
Salary: $55,000 to 75,000 DOE
Excellent analytical skills to review the current and proposed plans to assist clients in determining the best use of their land. They also rely on some creative skills in order to display those plans in a clear and engaging way, which the client can understand and support. They also need strong social skills, since they’re often called coordinate all the bids, communication, local applicable codes, and all aspects of a project.
- Superb collaborating with cross-functional internal and external teams.
- Managing interconnected projects with both a holistic and detail-oriented perspective.
- In-depth knowledge of city and county and local building and street codes.
- Making high-quality graphics, diagrams, maps, sketches and/or renderings. Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Analyzing, manipulating and generating visual depictions of large data sets.
- Previous experience working in civil planning or environmental engineering
- General interest in and understanding of multi-modal transportation, public transit, and the principles behind new urbanism, transit-oriented development, and complete street design
- Experienced using web-based mapping platforms like CartoDB, MapBox or other platforms designed to Open Street Map
Pay: $55,000 - $75,000 DOE
Ways To Apply:
- Send your resume to Jobs.BremertonWA@ExpressPros.com
- Complete an online application on our website: www.expresspros.com/apply
- Call our office at (360) 479-4756
- Visit our office at 4545 Auto Center Way Bremerton, WA 98312
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312