Located in Deer Park, TX
Keeps production supplied by retrieving materials and supplies; operating a forklift.
* Retrieves supplies and materials by studying specifications; locating and verifying supplies and materials; secures material ; moves material to staging location.
* Maintains inventory in staging location.
* Monitors inventory by reporting discrepancies.
* Clears production area by securing and moving finished bundles/ pallets; moving empty pallets.
* Documents actions by logging movement of supplies, materials, and finished goods.
* Maintains safe work environment by watching out for foot traffic; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Keeps forklift operating by following operating instructions; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes warehousing and organization mission by completing related results as needed. This includes, but not limited to cleaning up lumber areas, sweeping and/ or picking up any loose trash throughout lumber yard.
Safety Management, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Inventory Control, Dependability, Initiative, Handles Pressure, Coordination, Organization, Productivity, Data Entry Skills
Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Every other Saturday 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Express Office: Houston (Bay Area)
211 East Parkwood
Friendswood, TX 77546