Located in pine brook, NJ
Quality Assurance Inspector
Hours: Monday- Friday; 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Pay Rate: $15.00/Hr
Our Laminating/Printing/Coating client in Succasunna, NJ is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Inspector. The Quality Assurance Inspector’s primary responsibilities will be to perform the daily in-process and inspection. Directly responsible for monitoring production floor activity to assure that products are in compliance with all customer and Company specifications.
- Responsible for monitoring production activities and records to assure that products meet specifications.
- Responsible for monitoring production activities to ensure that all procedures are followed in the manufacture of products. Assures all quality assurance forms are completed by operators.
- Performs visual checks to ensure that products meet acceptable visual standards
- Alerts production supervision and operators in the event that a non-conformance is detected to allow for corrective action to be taken to bring the process or product into compliance.
- Authorized to shut machines down in the event that product quality is not in compliance.
- Records non-conformances into lab database.
- Monitors production activity and records events that result in non-conformances that result in scrap, inefficiency and rework.
- Reviews various specifications for accuracy and submits corrections and revisions to the Quality Assurance Department.
- Responsible for performing inspection and testing of goods that are being produced. Follows all applicable procedures for those tests.
- Submits samples and appropriate paperwork for the wastewater treatment facility to ensure compliance with all local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Assists Customer Service by providing customer and internal sample requests.
- Works with all members of management to assure compliance to all of the Company policies and procedures.
- Interacts with fellow employees of the company to instill a “Taking Care of Customers” culture.
- Maintains safe working practices and follows all safety and PPE rules and regulations at the facility.
- Responsible for keeping lab up to 6S standards.
- Participates in and coordinates all other projects pertaining to quality assurance as needed. Does not interact directly with external customers. Refers external customer requests to Technical Director.
- Bachelor's Degree
- MUST BE ABLE TO TAKE INITIATIVE!
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
- Electronic Documents
Express Office: Parsippany
140 Littleton Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054