Industrial Painter - Nights - Alabaster
Located in Alabaster, AL
Salary: $14.65 + shift diff when hired
$14.65 /hr. to start, plus additional shift differential once hired perm. Full time, day shift. Alabaster, AL.
Are you ready to make a change? We’re looking for a great industrial painter with experience in a manufacturing environment.
- EXCELLENT BENEFITS – Health, dental, vision, 401k w/ match, life insur., PTO program for vacation & sick time, disability.
- SHIFT TIMES: Sun-Wed 6:30pm - 6:00am; Thu 4:30pm - 3:00am; Fri 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Will be using powder coat, wet paint spraying and other techniques, painting metal parts.
- Will also be doing sand blasting, cleaning, masking, dipping, to meet blueprints and customer specifications.
- Ensure components are produced/coated efficiently and are consistent with company established goals for quality and customer order on-time performance.
- Load and unload parts or product onto fixtures.
- Maintain clean work areas, tool repair, and equipment inventory.
- Inspect paint jobs and materials, adjusting colors and fixing defects.
REQUIREMENTS – looking for someone who takes PRIDE in their work:
- MINIMUM 2-4 years’ experience as industrial painter in a manufacturing setting
- Must provide own half or full-mask respirator (painting test during interview process)
- Need to be familiar with epoxy, enamel, and zinc paint; also familiar with sandblasting
- Forklift experience a plus (will learn & will use from time to time)
- Able to read blueprints and product specification sheets.
- Basic computer skills (ex: clocking in/out of work).
- Safe work habits; good eye for safety.
- Ability to work independently, while also collaborating well with teammates.
- Ability to wear PPE where there is exposure to dust, vapors, other air contaminants.
- Physically able to lift up to 100 lbs, push/pull up to 300 lbs; twist, bend, reach, climb.
- Drug-free; background check.
You Choose How to Apply:
Have experience in other areas?
Express Pros Birmingham AL South has regular job openings in the other following areas:
Delivery drivers (CDL & non-CDL), assembly-production, general plant labor, machine operators, warehouse, shipping & receiving, landscaping, housekeeping, apartment maintenance, plant maintenance, apartment leasing, accounting, clerical, admin, inside sales, customer service, outside sales, medical reception, medical billing-coding-collections, and MUCH MORE!!
Building your career. Building Relationships. Like US on Facebook
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242