Located in Round Rock, TX
Salary: $17.00-$20.00/hour, DOE
Now hiring a Dispatcher to start ASAP for a leading building materials company in Round Rock!
This established company serves a variety of clients across Texas. We’re searching for a highly organized individual who can provide excellent service and clear communication to both external customers and work crews. Main duties involve coordinating with multiple departments and crews to ensure work orders are thoroughly accurate, and dispatching crews to scheduled and unscheduled job sites. This company’s mission is as solid as their product. If you are ready to join them, call Express today at (512) 255-2525!
Pay rate: $17.00-$20.00/hour, depending on experience
Work schedule: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years’ previous dispatch experience
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding time management skills
- Personable and professional
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Constantly assess jobs throughout the workday to coordinate with technicians and accommodate for changes
- Dispatch technicians and prioritize/adjust as necessary
- Follow up daily on all incomplete jobs
- Debrief all calls to ensure for correct billing and that the work was completed to customer specifications
- Review and post transactions to jobs daily
- Process payroll
- Issue purchase orders and
- Ensure all work order information, including notes from multiple individuals and departments, is accurate
- Ensure correct billing and job site information on work orders
- Ensure correct pricing and tax information are applied
- Locate and attach relevant additional documents such as signed proposals, etc. as required
- Compile reports of previously completed work orders
- Respond to all customer inquiries quickly and professionally
- Track the status of each work order through the billing process
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialists about this position
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for more than 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664