Ingredients Procurement Coordinator
Located in Toronto, ON
Ingredient Procurement Coordinator (Salary: $38K – $46K/year)
Our client, a well-established food manufacturing company is looking for an Ingredient Procurement Coordinator to add to their growing team.
Benefits to You:
- Salary: $38K to $46K/year depending on experience
- Potential for long term role
- Well established company with lots of growth opportunities
- Day shift
- Diploma or training in purchasing or equivalent work experience
- Experience in food or pharma manufacturing environment is an asset
- Experience in dealing with vendors and suppliers is an asset
- Proficiency in Excel is a must, pivot table experience is an asset
- Excellent attention to details
- Must be a self - starter and a team player
- Must be hands on and can communicate with warehouse and customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Process & Issue Purchase Orders to Suppliers
- Tracking Delivery of Open Purchase orders
- Works closely with production to ensure on-time delivery by establishing and monitoring schedules to identify and address any issues proactively.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Rectifying receiving issues/over-shipments
- Cancelling open orders
- Update & maintain Supplier information in system
- Utilize system forecasting tools to facilitate/support purchasing decisions
- Ensuring materials are available when needed for production
- Daily-Weekly-Monthly Inventory counts
- Entering inventory/adjustments into system
- Transferring ingredient from one warehouse to the other
Key Missions will include:
- Reporting directly to the Ingredient Sourcing and Procurement Manager.
- Assisting in supervising Suppliers to ensure prompt and complete delivery of raw ingredients
- Assisting Ingredient Sourcing and Procurement Manager with the New Product Development team to source new ingredients
- Engaging with the team to ensure no out-of-stock of raw ingredients always.
- Supporting purchasing, production, and logistic teams by gathering and checking documents.
- Maintaining positive relationships with management.
This is an excellent full-time opportunity located in the North York area. The hours are from 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday. Salary $38k to $46k per year
We appreciate and thank all applicants. However, we will only contact those qualified for the position for an interview.
Express Office: Toronto (North)
1110 Finch Avenue West
Toronto, ON M3J 2T2