Located in Round Rock , TX
Salary: $17.00-$21.00/hour, DOE
Now hiring a CMM Inspector for a leading Round Rock manufacturer!
We are searching for an individual who is experienced with the production manufacturing process to join our team as a CMM Inspector. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with CMMs – ability to program these machines is a highly desired skill, but not essential. Applicants must have proficiency with various metrology tools, especially calipers and micrometers.
This company has over 40 years of experience serving their customers as a top tier manufacturing supplier. They exceed standards of quality and pricing, but where they really shine is creating mutually beneficial relationships. The expertise of their employees helps make the customer experience as outstanding as the product.
Ready to get to work for this Williamson County leader? Call Express today at (512) 255-2525!
Pay rate: $17.00-$21.00/hour, depending on experience
Work schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
What we’re looking for:
- Associate’s degree preferred
- At least 5 years’ related inspection experience
- Ability to operate and understand a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) and Fabrivision Flat pattern scanner
- Ability to program CMM is highly preferred!
- Knowledge and understanding of Geometric Tolerancing and Dimensioning at an advanced level
- Excellent math skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to accurately use and read micrometer, calipers, gauges, rulers, and scales
- Computer proficiency and ability to use basic software applications such as MS Office, and the ability to learn to use new software
- Knowledge of inspection techniques in production manufacturing
- Ability to understand or learn basic Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Inspect all parts and raw materials to ensure quality standards are met
- Operate Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Review drawings and specifications to determine critical dimensions
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Complete required documentation
- Inspect product and first articles
- Perform First Piece inspections
- Clean and care for regularly used measuring tools
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialists about this position
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for more than 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664