Located in Pembina, ND
We are looking for responsible associates interested in working for a company located in Pembina, North Dakota, this position, covered by the Collective Agreement, prepares equipment, small parts, and metal and fiberglass surfaces for paint applications and applies primer / paint to equipment during different stages of the build. Throughout all aspects of this role, you will promote a safe working environment and comply with allhealth and Safety regulations including following all Plant rule and Plant Safety rules. For more information, please contact your Express Employment Professional or call 701-787-5655.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Responsible for painting equipment, small parts, touch ups, spot spraying, paint preparation, body repair work, interior work, buffing, decal application, sanding and masking
- Responsible for using various hand, air and power tools such as orbital sanders, air buffers, paint guns and measuring instruments
- Responsible for following all work instructions and paint charts as required.
- Any other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Read and understand work instructions
- Previous manufacturing experience considered an asset
- Experience working with solvents and pretreating chemicals an asset, post-secondary training with experience interpreting paint charts
- Be able to work with fiberglass
- Familiar with paint shop environments,
- Knowledge of paint mixing chemicals,
- Ability to read MSDS sheet,
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment as required.
What we offer:
- Starting pay of $16.70.
- Free transportation from GF to Pembina and back.
- Great benefits plan.
- Regular interval wage increases.
- Short work week.
Express Office: Grand Forks
3590 South 42nd Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201