3rd Shift Material Handler
Located in Mills River, NC
Do you have previous experience operating a forklift? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic team environment that appreciates your efforts and cares about you as a person? Do you ask yourself what else can I do to help my company succeed without being asked by your manager? If so then this might be the opportunity for you!
Do we have your interest yet? If so we currently have openings in with our client in the Fletcher area for Forklift Operators.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Operate a forklift to support warehouse operations by pulling finished production from the line
• Maintain good quality of the product produced as it pertains to product rotation, correct tagging of product and ensuring product is not damaged in the warehouse.
• Operate the Ian wrap and perform minor repairs.
• The Forklift Operator will check codes on product, count cases, and store product in the warehouse.
• Completes appropriate paperwork for shipment of product.
• Experience & Skills
• Experience transporting molten material and working with super-heated metals
• Comfortable working in warmer temperatures
• Proficient in the safe operations of the lift and lift associated equipment (includes daily inspection and reporting).
Must pass written and practical forklift tests.
• Must successfully complete and maintain the company Forklift Certification.
• Ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner.
• High School Diploma or GED required
Equal Opportunity EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
ForkLift Operator Highlights:
• Competitive pay range of $15/hr, plus benefits and raise once hired on
• Independent work environment within product standards
• Cutting edge technology
• Company that looks to promote from within
Hours are 7:00pm to 7:00am Set shifts. Pay starts at $15hr and you get a raise to $16.50 once hired on perm. Permanent placement depends on reliability, work performance and attendance.
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803