Located in Columbus, IN
Salary: $17-20/hr based on experience
Job Summary/Company Information:
- This is a full-time Logistics Coordinator position located in Columbus, Indiana.
- This is a direct hire opportunity!
- The Logistics Coordinator will be working in an extremely fast-paced role to make sure the freight is covered from day to day by scheduling and coordinating shipments and deliveries.
- This associate will be responsible for building customer relationships by providing clear communication and handling difficult situations.
- $17-20/hour based on experience
- This is a first shift position with some flexibility, however the standard schedule is 8am-5pm with occasional overtime possible.
- The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in Transportation Logistics or Supply Chain Management, however 2-4 years of customer service experience in the transportation or logistics industry may substitute.
- A thick skin and the ability to handle constant interruptions is required.
- Working knowledge of shipping and logistics is required including coordinating shipments and deliveries, executing SPT and/or shipping planning
- Strong Excel skills including ability to work with pivot tables.
- A friendly personality and strong verbal and written communication skills are a must!
How to apply: E-mail your resume to email@example.com. Please specify the job title in your E-mail.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 2451 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, Columbus, IN 47201
About 1/4 mile East of I-65 on SR 46 in Greystone Shoppes Plaza (between Subway and the Sprint store)
Serving the Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201