Package Assembler - (1st and 2nd Shifts Available)
Located in Lakeville, MN
Express Employment Professionals is helping a local Shakopee Company in their search for Package Assemblers . If you meet the requirements, please apply today!
• Will be primarily responsible for performing all customer packaging requirements according to the working instructions as well as set-up, run, cleaning, and general maintenance of label machines, shrink wrappers, desktop / tabletop rewind and label applicator equipment.
• Will verify through work orders that job processes and drawings are correct before
• Maintain quality standards by checking for debris and overall quality, Use digital instruments and measuring devices to collect and record continuous accurate SPC data
• Will troubleshoot and solve machine related problems such as tension, pressure, settings, and web-breaks
• Must be detail-oriented, deadline driven, organized, & self-directed individual
• Must ensure a clean, healthy, and safe work environment
• Performs other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Thursday 5:00 am – 2:30 pm & Friday 5:00 am - 9:00 am (OR) Monday - Thursday 2:30 pm - 1:00 am
TEXT or CALL us at 952-469-5112 for an IMMEDIATE PHONE INTERVIEW
Express Office: Lakeville (Savage)
8275 210th Street West
Lakeville, MN 55044