Material Handler - Tuesday/Thursday
Located in Round Rock, TX
A Round Rock nonprofit is looking for a Material Handler to provide friendly service with a smile!
Now hiring a service-minded individual to accept and process donations. You’ll help get gently used goods donated by the community go to where they will be most useful, whether that means being sorted for resale, stored, or discarded. This national organization is dedicated to making a difference in our own Williamson County neighborhoods.
Gain experience with one of the nation’s most recognized and respected nonprofits. Call Express today!
Pay rate: $11.00/hour
Work schedule: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Tuesday and Thursday
What we’re looking for:
- Friendly personality
- Ability to use good judgment in sorting donated items
- Must be accountable and dependable
- Clear written communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work outdoors and occasionally exposed to the elements
- Provide quick and friendly service to donors
- Receive, load, store, discard, and distribute donated items
- If stored, make sure donations are packed neatly
- Ensure accountability and security
- Keep storage containers clean and organzied
- Prepare accurate and complete donor receipts
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialists about this position
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for more than 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664