Located in Woodland, WA
Salary: $40,000+ DOE
Express is looking for an individual with purchasing experience to join our clients team as a Purchasing Agent. The successful candidate will be energetic, outgoing, motivated individual. Experience should include a background of one or more years in manufacturing purchasing.
Compensation is $40,000 to $50,000 per year, DOE. This is an evaluation to hire opportunity that is eligible for our client’s benefits package upon hire.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain vendor base
- Negotiate pricing with approved vendors
- Perform purchasing processes for all major purchases including construction materials,
- office, and facility purchases, etc.
- Create and maintain accounting and PO records in accounting software
- Procure vendor and purchase approvals as required by policy
- Report and track purchases
- Coordinate regularly with Project Managers, Superintendents, and office staff
- Work closely with Accounts Payable to ensure accuracy and efficiency
Qualifications & Experience:
- Demonstrated teamwork and excellent customer service skills both internal & external
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Some sales or customer service experience is an advantage in this friendly office environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (emphasis on Outlook, Excel, and Word)
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Lisa and Felicia are eager to serve as your contacts for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Longview Office 1208 Washington Way, Suite 130 – Longview, WA 98632 (360) 414-1200
Woodland Office 115 Davidson Ave. Suite D, Woodland, WA 98674 (360) 225-0700
Need more information about this “Purchasing Agent” job?
Contact us at (360) 414-1200, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add “Purchasing Agent” to the subject line of your email.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Washington, and Cowlitz County, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632