Located in Hudson, WI
2nd shift: Monday-Thursday 3:30pm to 1:30am
3rd shift: Monday-Thursday 9:30pm to 7:30am
Weekend shift: Fridays 10am-10pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am-8pm
Location: Hudson, WI
General Summary: Express Employment has partnered with a Medical Manufacturing company in Hudson WI that is looking for entry level associates that want to learn the world of machine operating and gain experience with lasers and die cutters. Some of the tasks include: loading different types of machines with rolls of materials that would run continuously, enter data into excel as that machine runs. This would be a clean room type environment working with medical materials. It is climate controlled and a nice quiet environment to work in, earbuds are even allowed to listen to your favorite music or podcasts! Join this great team for a great pay and gain lots of valuable experience in a field that is growing by the second!
- Operate different machines (Die Cutting, Laser, etc.)
- Load product into machine
- Excel/Data Entry
- Fast Pace environment
- Roll to roll processing, not piece work. Must be able to keep up with the speed of the machine.
- Prior machine operating experience increases the chance for a higher wage, or even manufacturing experience in general.
- Computer literacy, specifically Excel. Need to be able to navigate the program as well as complete data entry.
- Need to be able to do simple calculations up to 3 decimal places- (using a calculator)
- Ability to read an inspection plan.
- Experience working with medical manufacturing a plus.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
- Long term Opportunities
To Apply: Call or Text "M- PRE1" to the River Falls Express office at 715-426-6134 or fill out an Online Application at ExpressPros.com/RiverFallsWI
Express Office: River Falls
1561 Commerce Court
River Falls, WI 54022